Leading Inland Northwest Commercial Furniture Dealership is seeking a lead installer to join our team. Qualified candidate will possess the following:
QR Code Link to This Post
- Some construction or assembly experience
- Ability to read and understand construction documents
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 100+ lbs.
- Organization skills both on job site and with paperwork
- Ability to work and learn with team on complex projects
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Able to present a clean and kind interaction for customers, designers, construction leads or other points of contact on each jobsite.
This position is based in Missoula, MT and requires occasional travel with overnight stays. Some after hours and weekend work will be possible depending on customer needs. Qualified candidate will receive the following:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Quarterly bonuses
- Cell phone reimbursements
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Paid vacation (after 1 year employment)
- 401K retirement contribution (after 1 year employment)
Please respond to ad for consideration. This position is open immediately.