Skyfish is headquartered in Stevensville, Montana, a short 25-minute drive from nearby Missoula. At Skyfish you will join a team of talented individuals focused on developing best-in-class autonomous drones to measure, map, and model critical infrastructure. You'll be joining a dynamic technology start-up that is poised to change the paradigm of data collection and precision measurement. Missoula, nestled in the Rocky Mountains and located approximately halfway between Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park, is home to the University of Montana which has thriving programs in the sciences, forestry, health, and the performing arts as well as a top-rated law school and many competitive sports programs. The greater Missoula area has been described as one of the best places to live in the US according to Best Places Magazine. Three rivers run through the Missoula area offering excellent fishing and boating. The surrounding mountain ranges contain hundreds of miles of single-track biking and wilderness hiking opportunities. The historic downtown houses many excellent restaurants, breweries, distilleries, and music venues and is just a short drive from the Snowbowl Ski area and Flathead Lake.
Skyfish is looking for a Junior Salesperson who is excited about the opportunity to sell autonomous drones. As a Junior Salesperson, you will work alongside other sales team members to help maintain and generate new client relationships.
Junior Salesperson Responsibilities:
• Doing research online to generate new leads
• Cold-calling customer leads
• Support the wider sales team in transactional or operational tasks
• Assist with diary management for other sales team members for client meetings or events
• Prepare and present sales presentations and be able to answer client questions about products and pricing
• Maintain good working relationships with new and existing customers to establish a client base
Junior Salesperson Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to follow directions and work as a team
• Knowledge and enthusiasm for autonomous drones preferred
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Proven track record of successful customer engagement and sales skills
• Strong organizational and time management abilities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers