Gatewest is searching for an Office Assistant to assist in the management of a large portfolio of properties. In brief summary, the Office Assistant will be responsible for assisting in and managing tenancy from initial contact with prospective tenants through final deposit disposition. A successful Office Assistant will be detail oriented, possess a sense of urgency, be customer focused and highly organized. Experience in property management is a plus but is not required. We will provide training as needed for the right candidate.
QR Code Link to This Post
Please come by our office between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm to apply in person for the position. We are located at 2100 Stephens Ave., Ste. 110B.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains professional, friendly and inviting atmosphere
• Manage advertising in local newspapers, craigslist and website listings
• Prepares documents and move-in information for new residents in an accurate and timely manner then
coordinates lease signing prior to move in
• Maintains thorough and accurate product knowledge of our properties within the community
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Outstanding orientation for customer-service
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Strong ability to influence others
• Good negotiation skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to maintain organization between multiple offices
Candidates for this Position should hold the following qualifications and be able to demonstrate the following abilities to be considered as a suitable applicant. Please note that except where specified as "preferred," all points listed below are considered minimum requirements.
WORKING CONDITIONS (physical, vision, hearing, speaking, mental, driving requirements / work environment)
• Frequently alternates between sitting, walking and standing
• Repetitive use of telephone, computer, keyboard and mouse
• Constant reading and comprehending, writing, communicating orally and reasoning
• Occasional climbing stairs, squatting, lifting, bending at neck/waist and twisting at neck/waist