compensation: Pay is DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
The Volunteer & Events Coordinator is responsible for managing, cultivating, improving and maintaining the integrity of AniMeals' volunteer program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serves as liaison to attract new volunteers
• Recruits, trains and supervises volunteers
• Delivers volunteer training and orientation on an on-going basis
• Communicates policies and ensures volunteer compliance
• Maintains volunteer records and data base
• Designs and oversees volunteer activities
• Coordinates schedules to ensure proper staffing at all events
• Provides appropriate volunteer recognition
• Ability to articulate AniMeals policies, procedures and practices
• Exceptional customer service and people skills
• Excellent organizational, time management, and planning skills
• Ability to think creatively and implement volunteer activities
• Ability to plan and prioritize work of self and others
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
• Ability to work as a collaborative team member and provide leadership
• Ability to use spreadsheets, word processing, and database computer software including email and Internet
Must Apply In Person!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers