Rocky Mountain Homes is looking for a site superintendent with a minimum of 8-10 years experience in carpentry and finish work. This persons daily responsibilities will be to maintain Quality and Schedule of the project while coordinating the activities of the site.
QR Code Link to This Post
Below is a summary of responsibilities
Schedule, coordinate, and manage the daily construction activities for commercial, residential and remodeling projects
• Ensure that projects are built to requirements and specifications established by construction drawings, building codes, and clients
• Work with clients to ensure selections are made on time
• Monitor production schedules, critical paths for projects, and trade contractor schedules to ensure timely project completion
• Monitor project quality and cost control to safeguard profit margin II.
Design and implement checklists for inspections, quality control, and standard operating procedures.
Inspect project site daily
• Assume overall responsibility for maintaining a clean, safe project site
• Schedule municipal inspections
• Compile daily Field Report per project
• Notify trade contractors and material suppliers in advance to assure materials are delivered and trade contractors arrive on schedule
• Receive, inspect, and verify all deliveries
• Guide and direct field employees, trade contractors, and suppliers
• Assist trade contractors with tasks, when necessary
• Explain and ensure compliance of safety program to all site personnel
• Explain quality control standards and supervise their implementation
• Ensure projects are built to quality standards
This person must have a valid drivers license and be willing to travel.
Benefits after 90 days!