ALCOM LLC , the world's fastest growing Aluminum Trailer manufacturer, has immediate openings for Production Workers at our Bonner, MT location. ALCOM LLC started in 2006 in Winslow, Maine with four employees and now currently employs close to 500, with three manufacturing facilities across the USA. In addition to offering one of the industry's broadest product mixes, we have the best lead time on the market. Our brands include Polaris, SnoPro, Stealth, CargoPro, Frontier, Mission, High Country, EZ Hauler and Indian Motorcycle Trailers.
The finish worker is responsible for performing all tasks involved in the production of aluminum trailers. This includes measuring, cutting, and drilling of aluminum, plywood, and aluminum exterior skin. All finish workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of trailer manufacture and assembly.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBITIES:
• Assembles different facets of a trailer, including but not limited to: inside trim, fenders, rough or finish wiring, and framing in accordance with the work order. Balances productivity with quality and safety.
• Reads and follows blueprints and work orders ensuring a quality product that meets customer demands; performs work as assigned by line supervisor.
• Obtains raw materials from material handlers. Cuts material in accordance with specifications on the cut list.
• Notifies supervisor of any mechanical or material issues including but not limited to, defects in material, damage to the trailer, and deviations from work order.
• Ensures that finished product meets quality expectations. Strives for the highest level of quality and understands the need for continuous improvement; supports the concept of "good enough is never good enough".
• Maintains a clean and safe work area; works to minimize scrap, places unused material back in appropriate area, and disposes of waste appropriately.
• Follows all safety procedures, wears appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), and reports any accidents or near misses to supervisor immediately.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
• 2 years carpentry experience desired, however, will consider trainees.
• Minimum: hands-on experience working with a variety of power tools and reading a tape measure.
• Previous experience working in a construction environment helpful
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Must be able to work quickly without sacrificing quality or safety
• Must have a good understanding of construction processes.
• Must be able to measure and cut accurately
• Must possess the ability to creatively think and solve problems
• Ability to read blueprints and work orders accurately
• Ability to work in a fast- paced environment
• Strong time management and organizational abilities.
ALCOM offers a comprehensive benefit package featuring Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Company-Matched 401K (100% match on the 1st 4% Contributed), Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, weekly pay, Section 125 Plan. After successful completion of the 30-day introductory period, Production Workers are eligible for a team piecework bonus based on the amount of work completed.
To Apply: Please email a resume or apply in person at 9063 Bonner Mill Rd, Bonner, MT 59823.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers