compensation: Full-time, Year-round employment with benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
ABOUT THE RESORT AT PAWS UP
The Resort at Paws Up is America’s premier luxury ranch resort. Set on a 37,000-acre ranch, Paws Up embodies the spirit of the American West with constant innovation and evolution to deliver the quintessential luxury experience for affluent and influential travelers from all over the world. It’s a family owned and award-winning destination that truly inspires.
We are currently hiring for the role of Human Resources Generalist. The Human Resources Generalist is the face of Human Resources and the first point of contact for resort employees. The Generalist provides assistance with the flow and processes of Human Resources activities on a daily basis, onboarding, administrative support, file maintenance, and project work as assigned.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as first point of contact in the Human Resources Office for all general employee questions and needs.
• Perform administrative tasks, including answering phone calls, responding to e-mails, processing daily mail, and maintaining employee files.
• Assist with employee onboarding and new hire training.
• Process payroll related forms to the off-site Payroll team including new hire/rehire paperwork, I-9 verifications, separation paperwork while ensuring all forms are properly completed and processed according to compliance standards and regulations
• Maintain spreadsheet for employee housing, handling housing paperwork, assigning rooms, and issuing room keys.
• Work with the Director of Human Resources to process unemployment claims and worker’s compensation claims.
• Handle accident and injury reports, ensuring proper paperwork is completed by employee and manager in a timely manner.
• Issue uniforms and name tags; Collecting and processing returned uniforms; Filling out deduction forms appropriately for items purchased in Human Resources.
• Assist with employee relations issues related to phone inquiries and basic answers; Direct appropriately to Director of Human Resources.
• Support and assist with employee recognition programs.
• Participate and contribute in the meetings and growth of the company safety programs and processes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, and or related field, and/or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years of prior HR experience, Generalist or other HR support capacity
• Proven experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Proficient ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment while remaining organized and prioritizing workload throughout the day
• Has a friendly and professional manner under periods of high demands
• Valid Driver’s License and ability to meet company driving policy
The position offered is Full-time, Year-round located in Greenough, MT. The Resort at Paws Up offers great benefits including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Complimentary Meals
• Employee Discounts on Merchandise
• Employee Activity Discounts
• A great work environment in a beautiful luxury resort setting