compensation: Sperm Donors: Earn up to $1,000 per month Egg Donors: Earn up to $7,000 per donation. employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Sperm and Egg Donors Needed!!!
Compensation: Earn up to $1000 per month!*
Donors are in high demand for a 6-18 month program in Missoula.
Part time with flexible schedule.
Earn as much as $1000 per month* to help defray education costs or help make ends meet.
Basic Requirements for NW Cryobank Donors:
• Must be at least 5'8" or taller
• Between 18-38 years old
• Must be in good health
• Legally allowed to work in the US
• Ethnically diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Be a College graduate or currently attending post secondary education (college, vocational or technical)
For more information or to begin your screening form, log onto our website: https://www.NWSPERM.com
*Not every donor earns over $1,000.00 per month.
Egg donors are in high demand. As an egg donor, you can earn up to $7,000 per donation.
Benefits of Egg Donation:
• Satisfaction of knowing you made it possible for someone to have the family of their dreams
• Monetary compensation for your time and dedication to the process
• Free health and genetic screening
Myths of Egg Donation:
• If I donate, I won't get compensated until someone chooses me as their egg donor - FALSE! If you have a successful donation, you will be compensated!
• Donating will reduce the number of eggs I have for my future family - FALSE! Donation rescues immature eggs your body discards during your monthly cycle, not eggs from your future reserve.
• I have to use my private health insurance or pay out of pocket costs to become an egg donor - FALSE! You will never be required to use your own health insurance or pay for the cost of the screening appointments. We will even pay for your mileage to Spokane from the Tri-Cities!
To be an egg donor, you must meet the following requirements:
• Be between the age of 21 and 30
• Be a healthy, non-smoker
• Be an ideal weight for your height
• Have a flexible schedule and reliable transportation
• Have at least 1 year of post-high school education (trade school, community college, college/university)