Skyfish is headquartered in Stevensville, Montana, a short 25-minute drive from nearby Missoula. At Skyfish you will join a team of talented individuals focused on developing best-in-class autonomous drones to measure, map, and model critical infrastructure. You'll be joining a dynamic technology start-up that is poised to change the paradigm of data collection and precision measurement. Missoula, nestled in the Rocky Mountains and located approximately halfway between Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park, is home to the University of Montana which has thriving programs in the sciences, forestry, health, and the performing arts as well as a top-rated law school and many competitive sports programs. The greater Missoula area has been described as one of the best places to live in the US according to Best Places Magazine. Three rivers run through the Missoula area offering excellent fishing and boating. The surrounding mountain ranges contain hundreds of miles of single-track biking and wilderness hiking opportunities. The historic downtown houses many excellent restaurants, breweries, distilleries, and music venues and is just a short drive from the Snowbowl Ski area and Flathead Lake.
Skyfish is seeking an FPGA development engineer to develop innovative FPGA solutions for use in day-to-day drone applications. Their duties will include the development of FPGA designs for a novel FPGA platform and contribute to system level drone architecture.
FPGA Developer Responsibilities:
• Work on FPGA development and systems engineering
• Coordinate and define interfaces within the systems
• Develop and carry out hardware and firmware tests
• Define test procedures for series production
• Verification and validation of the entire system of the product to ensure efficiency, reliability and compatibility
• Provide FPGA design services for customers, when needed
• Analyze cost and risk factors involved in system development activities
FPGA Developer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
• Minimum 3 years of FPGA development experience
• Proficient in Vivado design suite and Verilog
• Familiar with Xilinx SOC platform
• Technical Experience in FPGA-based systems design, implementation and testing
• Experience designing electronic circuits and integrated systems
• Skilled in FPGA design techniques and processes
• Self-starter and self-driven
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate issues, impacts and corrective actions
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers