compensation: WAGE: $12.50/hr.; plus $5.00/hr. bonus employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
ABOUT THE RESORT AT PAWS UP
The Resort at Paws Up is America’s premier luxury ranch resort. Set on a 37,000-acre ranch, Paws Up embodies the spirit of the American West with constant innovation and evolution to deliver the quintessential luxury experience for affluent and influential travelers from all over the world. It’s a family owned and award-winning destination that truly inspires.
We are looking for candidates that are responsible, driven, have a passion for providing excellent guest service to join our Lodging team as Night Auditor. The Night Auditor oversees the resort’s daily accounting and reporting process and provide guests with the best possible service.
THE AVAILABLE SHIFTS ARE:
Seasonal, Full-time: four, ten hour shifts a week- 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
Seasonal, Part-time: three, ten hour shifts a week- 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain warm, welcoming and professional demeanor when greeting and interacting with all guests.
• Check guests in and out, ensuring proper payment is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled, and accurate information is recorded.
• Converse with the guests at a high level, being aware of their needs and fulfill special guest requests as instructed by management or the guest directly.
• Ensure confidentiality of guests before and throughout their stay.
• Create guest folders within the resort systems for each arriving reservation.
• Answer all inquiries via phone, email, or in person in a prompt and professional manner.
• Oversee the guest’s account close out process, ensuring all accounts balance and all revenue is reported accurately.
• Maintain guest folios and appropriate billing needs to ensure all guest final bills are accurate.
• Perform nightly account audits through resort system in a prompt manner.
• Follow set procedures on posting charges and settling guest accounts.
• Reconcile all receipts from various departments to ensure charges are posting accurately and receipts are signed.
• Email appropriate department Managers when charge discrepancies are located.
• Assist day/evening Front Desk shifts in creating guest Welcome Packets and Turndown Letters, and other Front Office tasks as needed.
• Practice punctuality and timeliness when it comes to scheduled shifts.
• Maintain a high level of attention to detail at all time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work
• 18 years of age or older
• Minimum 1 year of Night Audit experience
• Proven excellent customer services skills, communication skills, and organizational skills
• Proven computer, typing, and Microsoft Office experience and skills
• Valid Driver’s License; Meet company driving policy
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Positive attitude
The positions offered are seasonal full-time and part-time, located in Greenough, MT. The Resort at Paws Up offers great benefits including shuttle opportunities, carpool reimbursement, employee discounts, and more! For more information about Paws Up, visit www.pawsup.com.
WAGE: $12.50/hr.; plus $5.00/hr. bonus
Seasonal, Full-time and Seasonal, Part-time Positions Available