Free Statewide Financial Skill Building Class
When: August 3-4-5 from 5:30pm-9:00pm
Where: Online via Zoom
We believe financial resilience comes from having the financial judgement and decision-making skills to dodge pitfalls and make the right money moves for your future.
Build your financial skills in this free class where you'll learn about the 8 essential topics of your complex financial world. After this class, you will be empowered to navigate your financial world today and advocate for your future.
Learn how to take charge of your financial life, including:
• Navigating your complex financial world
• Quickly adapting to income or expense changes
• Building solid financial judgement
• Addressing credit and debt challenges
• Gaining financial independence by creating a savings and investment plan
Taught by Homeword’s Financial Educator, Katie Sadowski, and other professionals.