Homeword’s Free Financial Skill Building Class
March 2-3-4 from 5:30-9:00pm
Location: Online via Zoom
We believe financial resilience comes from having the financial judgment and decision-making skills to dodge pitfalls and make the right money moves for your future.
Come build your financial skills in this free class where you'll learn about the 8 essential topics of your complex financial world. After this class, you will be empowered to navigate your financial world today and advocate for your future.
Learn how to take charge of your financial life, including:
• Learn to navigate your complex financial world
• Quickly adapt to income or expense changes
• Build solid financial judgement
• Address credit and debt challenges
• Gain financial independence by creating a savings and investment plan
Classes are taught by Homeword’s Financial Educator, Katie Sadowski, and other professionals. Classes are FREE and open to the public. Join us for our next virtual class by registering online at http://homeword.org/financial-skills/. Questions? Call show contact info
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers